This program is perfect for...
- Recent college graduates who are planning to pursue a career in product management
- Industry professionals looking for a career transition into a product management career
- Working product managers who want to keep abreast of industry trends
What you can learn.
- Learn frameworks for market research and analysis
- Explore product monetization and scaling strategies
- Master product management process and lifecycle
- Learn about maximum usability for product design
Click below to view the required and elective courses, if applicable, for this program.
Estimated Cost Breakdown
女人隐私图片不加密All courses in this program are paid for individually, unless otherwise noted. An application form is required to establish candidacy in this program. From the 'Apply Now' button, complete the online application and pay the application fee if applicable.
Application & Candidacy Fee
Estimated Program Tuition
Estimated program textbook/materials
女人隐私图片不加密*The Application & Candidacy Fee establishes your candidacy in the program for a period of time covering normal progress toward completion and may allow you to access a variety of program benefits.
The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges and universities to disclose certain information for any financial aid eligible program that, “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. This information includes program costs; occupations that the program prepares students to enter; occupational profiles; on time completion rate; and for the most recent award year: the number of students who have completed the program, the number of students who complete the program within the estimated duration, the job placement rate, and the median Title IV and private loan debt incurred by those who complete the program. For gainful employment information for this program, visit our Financial Aid page.